[Kamailio-Users] RTPproxy pre-filling callee // media address

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 17 19:06:46 CEST 2009

Nick,
> I thought those flags/ip address settings was the change the SDP part of the SIP message.   I tried your suggestion anyway, but it didn't work.
>
> What I'm really looking for is how to change what Kamailio is telling RTPProxy via the socket.

You can configure rtpproxy by listening to two addresses and play around
with E and I flags for proper briding, like force_rtp_proxy("ei") or
"ie" or "ee" or whatever, to control which rtpproxy sockets should be used.

Also look at "r" flag forcing rtpproxy to use the IP advertised in SDP
body, instead of the IP from which the SIP request has been received
(which is default behavior).

Andreas