[Kamailio-Users] RTPproxy pre-filling callee // media address

Nick Lemberger Nick.Lemberger at lkfd.net
Thu Sep 17 15:50:26 CEST 2009

I thought those flags/ip address settings was the change the SDP part of the SIP message.   I tried your suggestion anyway, but it didn't work.

What I'm really looking for is how to change what Kamailio is telling RTPProxy via the socket.

-Nick

<a950b2030909170631s24d5dab4pd989c7a2e5846315 at mail.gmail.com>, Laszlo