[Kamailio-Users] kam 1.5 generating 407 on new branch

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Wed Sep 9 21:12:43 CEST 2009

I'm pulling two destinations out of a sql database that I'd like to
parallel fork on. I rewrite the main branches RURI to the first result
that's returned then append the second result as a branch using
assignment to $br. The first call always rings correctly but the second
hangs and it looks like it's sending a 407 to my UAC which already
authenticated on the initial INVITE.

if ($avp(s:alias_counter) == 0) {

# Replace the main branch URI with the first result of the DB

$ru = "sip:" + $dbr(result=>[0,0]) + "@" + $dbr(result=>[0,1]);

} else {

# For all other rows append them as branches

$br = "sip:" + $dbr(result=>[$avp(s:alias_counter),0]) + "@" +
$dbr(result=>[$avp(s:alias_counter),1]);

}

Sep  9 14:20:36 [12535] DBG:core:parse_msg: SIP Reply  (status):

Sep  9 14:20:36 [12535] DBG:core:parse_msg:  version: <SIP/2.0>

Sep  9 14:20:36 [12535] DBG:core:parse_msg:  status:  <407>

Sep  9 14:20:36 [12535] DBG:core:parse_msg:  reason:  <Proxy
Authentication Required>

Do I need to bypass my authentication route for new branches or am going
about this wrong? In openser 1.3 using enum for forking I don't have to
do any special logic for bypassing proxy_auth so I assumed it'd be
similar.

Thanks

Bob

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.