[Kamailio-Users] BLF and MWI problem on Grandstreams

Thu Oct 8 10:23:02 CEST 2009

You are right - if the presence server is included in the "normal"
proxy, then the SUBSCRIBE-dialogs do not have a route-set and thus can
not be routed with loose_route. Adding the exception for PUBLISH too
should not be necessary as PUBLISH never have to-tag.

It was fixed int he default config for 1.5. Take a look at
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/branches/1.5/etc/kamailio.cfg?revision=5926&view=markup

regards
klaus

PS: Some older SNOM phones had a bug and sent in-dialog SUBSCRIBE
without using the Contact provided by the presence server, but instead
always using the initial SUBSCRIBE URI. Depending on your config this
can cause problems too.