[Kamailio-Users] perl module, "pv_sprintf: Memory exhausted!"

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed May 20 11:25:22 CEST 2009

On Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009, Christian Koch wrote:
> > [..]
> > Now that the issue is pkg, you can compile and run in mem debug mode
> > so we can detect easier where the leak is, check this:
> > http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:memory
>
> We've compiled kamailio with mem debug, but now kamailio is very, very
> slow, so that it's really not possible to make a stress test. We were
> able to place one single call (The INVITE took aboute 1:30 min until it
> reached the destination).

Hi Christian,

you say that processing one INVITE needs 1:30 min? This is way to slow even
with memory debugging. I regularly use this for debugging, normally you should
not notice a big difference in operation. Do you get any "unusual" messages
during the processing of the INVITE with mem debug?

Henning