[Kamailio-Users] presence pres-rules and database watchers table

Dubravko Caric dubravko_caric at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 12:23:40 CEST 2009

Hi all,

is there any way to automatically change "reason" column from "rejected" back to "NULL" or "allow" in watchers table after UAC#1 moves the UAC#2 from its blacklist to whitelist?

i see that kamailio (1.5.0) correctly reads index.xml file from database, but "rejected" reason is still in the  watcher table until I delete it manually and restart UAC.

...and is this even suppose to work like that or should I use different approach?

Thanks

Dubravko