[Kamailio-Users] server isnt writing to "acc" table - how to debug?

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Thu Mar 19 16:55:37 CET 2009

Hello to all
I enabled the Kamailio acc modules but it isn't writing to "acc" or
"missed_calls" table.
How can I see in real time the SQL querys that Kamailio is sending to
Mysqld?
Here are some parts of my configuration file.

(...)
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"

(...)

# ----- acc params -----
/* what sepcial events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_extra",
"src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
/* uncomment the following lines to enable DB accounting also */
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("domain", "db_url", "mysql://dbusername:dbpass@localhost/openser")
modparam("acc",
"db_extra","src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")

Flags 1 and 2 are in the configuration (the same way as in the sample
that comes with Kamailio)

(...)

   if (has_totag()) {
                # sequential request withing a dialog should
                # take the path determined by record-routing
                if (loose_route()) {
                        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                                setflag(1); # do accounting ...
                                setflag(3); # ... even if the
transaction fails
                        }
                        route(1);
(...)

       # account only INVITEs
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                setflag(1); # do accounting
        }

So, if accounting is enabled and the flags in the right place... why is
the "acc" table still empty?
Thanks
Regards
Joao Pereira