[Kamailio-Users] Using OpenSer as presence server, with OpenIMS and UCT client

Luntras Loredana Loredana.Luntras at thomson.net
Thu Mar 19 11:59:01 CET 2009

Hi again,

I'll tell you what I've done. I have copied the < Routing Logic > from
the openser(1.3).conf and I put into Kamailio.conf. In the new Kamailio
there are lots of "route" that I do not use. The one I copied is very
simple, only for what I need for now:

Now it works. But I can not deregister and register again with the
uctimsclient. I have to quit the client and register again. Once
register, we can publish new status and the publish and subscribes are
ok.

Please let me know if you have other ideas. Thanks,

Loredana