[Kamailio-Users] LCR With 300,000 Routes

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Mar 9 19:53:44 CET 2009

Both carrierroute and lcr are loading the routes into memory during
start-up, so there will be no db issues here.
Try to avoid avpops and sqlops in your script (this is what I meant by
avoiding db lookups).  If you need to do some lookups, use the htable
module.
If you match the size of the hash table with the size of your routes,
there will be faster searches and better performances for your lcr
routing.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas