[Kamailio-Users] LCR With 300,000 Routes

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:39:33 CET 2009

Thanks for your answer.

I am using 1.5, so that's a good start!

In regards to preventing real time DB lookups... If I set my hash size
to 640K, and  I have 300K records in my routes table I will never need
to do a real time DB lookup?  How important is it to match the size of
the hashtable with the size of your routes table?  Will too much space
cause inefficiency?  I assume too little space would cause db lookups?

I have 8G of RAM available on this machine, so I am not concerned with
storing a lot of information in memory.

Thanks,
Geoff