[Kamailio-Users] LCR Documentation

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:16:03 CET 2009

I have read the readme.  Unfortunately it is not descriptive enough
for someone not involved in the development or testing of kamailio.

Even your 'clarification' statement means very little  to me.  What
would one use these flags for?

Could I perhaps check the value of a flag in my script to ensure my
gateway is active, and if not immediately call next_gw() until I found
a gateway which I flagged as 'active'?

Also- what is the recommended max routes for the lcr module.  Would
10,000 be an acceptable number, or would the performance hit be too
great?

Thanks,
Geoff

--