[Kamailio-Users] LCR Documentation

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Mar 6 21:37:11 CET 2009

Geoffrey Mina writes:

 > 1 - The "flags" column in the LCR table, what exactly does it do?  All
 > I could find the docs is: "Gateway specific flags".  Not sure what
 > they would be for, or how I would use them.

you have not read the README file:

   As a side effect of gateway selection, gateway's flags (that
   may contain information about capabilities of the gateway) are
   stored into an AVP.

 > 2 - Say I had a gateway which was having problems.  Maybe not down
 > hard, but just failing to route properly.  Is there an easy way to
 > disable it without deleting the record?

there is no way to mark in the db that a gw is active or passive.  see
ping_interval module parameter if sending messages to the gw would help
you.

-- juha