[Kamailio-Users] AVP / Odd Error

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Thu Jun 18 20:21:33 CEST 2009

Henning,

    I'll go ahead and compose a sample configuration and attempt to
reproduce this error, I did a grep for the current count of AVP assignments
I have currently setup, there are approximately 147 + some avp_db_query
return / result sets.  Do you think it'll be enough for me to just but a
very very very basic script together and place this same amount of AVP
assignments in the configuration?  i.e.

$avp(s:test1) = 1;
$avp(s:test2) = 1;
$avp(s:test3) = 1;