[Kamailio-Users] AVP / Odd Error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 17 13:50:46 CEST 2009

On Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, you wrote:
> No earlier errors, kamailio starts up like normal from a syslog point
> of view, "RTP Enabled" followed by:

Brandon,

this is strange. Never saw this error before. Perhaps you can try to isolate
this strange error (usage of AVP causes this core problem) to a minimal cfg
file, and then just send it to me? Then i can also try to reproduce it on my
machine.

> verbose 3
> Jun 16 16:30:14 sipdev /sbin/kamailio[6364]: CRITICAL:core:init_io_wait:
> could not alloc epoll array

You could advise the server to use another polling method i think, or just
disable TCP completely, but this would be of course not fix the real problem.

Henning