[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Jun 14 08:01:00 CEST 2009

Edson - Lists writes:

 > Should I open a bug ticket for this (since is a generalization
 > mechanism), or is this more a feature request (since it's required by
 > this particular GW family)?

you can open a ticket.  i have not had time to check a mime rfc if there
is a default value for boundary if ;boundary param is missing.  if there
is no default value and the default value is not Boundary, then it is a
bug in the module.  if Boundary is default value, then i would consider
it a feature request (i.e., add support for ;boundary param).

-- juha