[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:01:04 CEST 2009

Should I open a bug ticket for this (since is a generalization
mechanism), or is this more a feature request (since it's required by
this particular GW family)?

And in case of open either ticket, should it be on Kamailio tracker or
Sip-Router tracker, since on modules_k/textops/textops.c the same
problem is present???

Edson.