[Kamailio-Users] db_mysql errors doing presence activity

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:12:43 CEST 2009

On 06/04/2009 12:34 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Jueves, 4 de Junio de 2009, Pascal Maugeri escribió:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm getting these errors using Kamailio 1.5.1:
>>

>> ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error on query: Commands out
>>

> There have been some issues since OpenSer in some presence modules related to
> DB errors like te above.

I am running Kamailio presence server in 4 production places and I
haven't spotted anyone so far. It might be a particular case, but if
something is reported then it will be fixed.

Note that the db api is different in the two projects now and code
diverged, so patches from one to the other might not work
> In OpenSIPS most of them have been fixed (it doesn't occur to me from the last
> bug fix), but I think these errors still exist in Kamailio.

Why do you think that? Have you used kamailio and got these ones?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/