[Kamailio-Users] db_mysql errors doing presence activity

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jun 4 11:34:46 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 4 de Junio de 2009, Pascal Maugeri escribió:
> Hello
>
> I'm getting these errors using Kamailio 1.5.1:

> ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error on query: Commands out

There have been some issues since OpenSer in some presence modules related to
DB errors like te above.
In OpenSIPS most of them have been fixed (it doesn't occur to me from the last
bug fix), but I think these errors still exist in Kamailio.

Go to OpenSIPS bug tracker and search for this error (and other related to
presence), you will find good information.

For example, if you are using xcap_client, it has a bug in the DB connection
casuing the above problem, try to remove it. Note however that the above bug
occured in more cases (also fixed now).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>