[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio Newb questions

carl Lougher c_lougher at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 12:19:22 CET 2009

Thanks for that. So does it mean by using rtpproxy you will therefore carry all the rtp streams through that server or can it be redirected to the sip provider from the endpoint?

Also how do you  put the kamailio server in the equation? Do you set it up as an external proxy for the clients or do you register the clients to it then just use asterisk for the media/vmail etc?