[Kamailio-Users] How can I use domain module?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 24 11:02:51 CET 2009

2009/2/24 Ramu <contactramu at gmail.com>:
> Am using X-Lite phone to register with Kamailio and got AOR in location
> table
> AOR:: 2000 at testing.mydev.net
>
> The problem here is how can I do a lookup("location")?
>
> If I simply do a lookup("location") kamailio is not finding because User
> extension comes from other SIP server as INVITE sip:2000 at kamailio_ip.
>
> My setup as follows
> Users registers with Kamailio
> Kamailio sends INVITE to Asterisk for NAT handling
> Asterisk sends back user extension to Kamailio
> Kamailio has to lookup and call user.

The problem is not in Kamailio but in your environment. You must
configure your Asterisk to set the request line as:
  INVITE sip:2000 at testing.mydev.net SIP/2.0

You can get it just by using:
  Dial(SIP/2000 at testing.mydev.net)

or you could map your SIP users in Asterisk (sip.conf):
  [2000]
  type = friend
  username = 2000
  host = testing.mydev.net
  outboundproxy = Kamailio_IP  ; (optional)
  insecure = invite

and do:
  Dial(SIP/2000)

But again, this is a fault in your Asterisk.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>