[Kamailio-Users] Presence_Dialoginfo versioning

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:07:56 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

El 16 de diciembre de 2009 17:30, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
miconda at gmail.com> escribió:

>  Hello Francisco,
>
> somehow I missed that patch, thanks for reminder! Is it against sip-router
> or kamailio 1.5.x?

I'm a Francisco's workmate. The patch is against kamailio 1.5. We have been
using this patch in our test environment for a couple of months without
problems.

BTW, we have noticed that in the dialog-info+xml body the <target uri="...">
is set to the same value as the <identity> for both local and remote
elements. Is this correct? or should they be set to the local and remote
contact instead?

Best regards,

Santi