[Kamailio-Users] Presence_Dialoginfo versioning

kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Tue Dec 15 01:39:28 CET 2009

Hey,

I had a look at rfc3265, 4.3.2. I find the language is ambigious :

" it ignores the NOTIFY message containing the state delta (except for
the version number, which it retains to detect message loss),"

Why would it retain the version number if the versions will be reset
after it resends a SUBSCRIPTION ?

"Any event package that supports delta changes to states MUST include a
version number that increases by exactly one for each NOTIFY transaction
in a subscription."

It speaks of incrementing, but it says nothing of resetting on a renewal
of ths subscription...