[Kamailio-Users] Problem with REGISTER

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:23:38 CET 2009

Hello,

the problem seems to be in the challenge/authorize parameters. The
challenge has a realm parameter while authorize realm parameter is empty
-- that means the realm is taken from From header.

Therefore, to fix it, use the same realm parameter to proxy_challenge()
and proxy_authorize() functions.

On 12/7/09 5:21 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, Uriel Rozenbaum wrote:
> > It's very strange because the only ERROR I get is the one I print
> based on
> > the return value, nothing else. I tried PROXY and WWW auth/challenge.
> >
> > I tried registering the GW with an Asterisk server and it got registered
> > OK, but Asterisk only uses WWW Auth. I don't think Asterisk is 100%
> fault
> > free but at least I'm sure the parsing part should be OK. Maybe
> kamailio is
> > not finding credentials after some given header?
> >
> > Is there any higher debug level I can try?
>

> Hey Uriel,
>

> ok, you use INFO level in the cfg for your informations, so anything
> higher then this should be logged as well. You could try to set level
> 4 (DEBUG), but this is nothing which can be enabled on a production
> system with high traffic longer than e few seconds. There are some
> fifo cmds that can be used to switch the log level during runtime,
> this is probably helpful for you if you need to debug in production.
>

> Regards,
>

> Henning

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/