[Kamailio-Users] Problem with REGISTER

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Dec 7 17:21:30 CET 2009

On Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, Uriel Rozenbaum wrote:
> It's very strange because the only ERROR I get is the one I print based on
> the return value, nothing else. I tried PROXY and WWW auth/challenge.
>
> I tried registering the GW with an Asterisk server and it got registered
> OK, but Asterisk only uses WWW Auth. I don't think Asterisk is 100% fault
> free but at least I'm sure the parsing part should be OK. Maybe kamailio is
> not finding credentials after some given header?
>
> Is there any higher debug level I can try?

Hey Uriel,

ok, you use INFO level in the cfg for your informations, so anything higher
then this should be logged as well. You could try to set level 4 (DEBUG), but
this is nothing which can be enabled on a production system with high traffic
longer than e few seconds. There are some fifo cmds that can be used to switch
the log level during runtime, this is probably helpful for you if you need to
debug in production.

Regards,

Henning