[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:tm:add_uac: maximum number of branches exceeded

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:15:39 CET 2009

That was the SOLUTION,

I had configure in my FAILURE route *append_branch();* (in the configuration
that Panagiotis gave me ;-)  ) and also the *ds_append_branch* had the
default value *1*. When I changed the *ds_append_branch=0 *i had NO errors.

I got also a trace to be sure and everything looks good now!
In the trace i see again many INVITEs but this time I don't get any error. I
understand that in the failure route with my original settings I was
appending actually 2 new branches , but that was the problem or something
else?
Can you explain why that happen ?

thank you

Alex