[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:tm:add_uac: maximum number of branches exceeded

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:49:06 CET 2009

Hello,

On 12/2/09 5:42 PM, alex pappas wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> these are the data:
>
> Server:: Kamailio (*1.5.3-notls* (x86_64/linux))
> Build:: mi/mi_core.c compiled on 20:05:04 Nov 15 2009 with gcc 4.3.2
> Flags:: STATISTICS, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST,
> SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
> SVN:: 2:5954M
> Now:: Wed Dec  2 18:41:37 2009
> Up since:: Wed Dec  2 18:32:13 2009
> Up time:: 564 [sec]

ok, this is stable.

So, you get one INVITE in and then you get 8 of them out? From your
explanation, you have fewer gateways in dispatcher groups.

Try to set ds_append_branch parameter to 0:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/dispatcher.html#id2468051

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/