[Kamailio-Users] registrar lookups without reason

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Aug 31 18:46:09 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > lookup(location) is called as I can see from log. AFAIK there is no
 > other module calling it internally. However, there is a rewrite_uri()
 > done before, since 'Not found in usrloc' message comes afterwards. That
 > can be from other module: rr, enum, etc.

perhaps rewrite_uri() comes from lookup() itself and then two more
lookups are done that now result in failure.

 > Also, make sure the proxy uses the config you think it should.

i'm looking the .cfg file itself.

 > I assume you talk about kamailio 1.5.x ... right?

yes.  i'll add more log statements.  unfortunately, i need to wait until
tomorrow for more tests.

anyway, syslog message about entering and leaving script blocks would be
useful.

on the other hand, i don't consider these very useful:

DBG:core:parse_headers: flags=ffffffffffffffff

because it does not even tell, which header it is actually parsing.

-- juha