[Kamailio-Users] presence_dialoginfo context

Thu Aug 13 17:51:45 CEST 2009

I think the problem lies within the dialog module. Dialog module stores
from/to URI. Both, from and to URI are derived from the headers. We
could extend the dialog module to store request-URI in the dialog-info
structure too, and add an option to pua_dialoginfo to use RURI instead
of To-URI.

regards
klaus