[Kamailio-Users] presence_dialoginfo context

David kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Thu Aug 13 16:07:38 CEST 2009

Hey,

I think I am doing something wrong, because here is the NOTIFY that
comes to the phone :

NOTIFY sip:group1.101 at my.home.ip:57234 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP my.kamailio.ip;branch=z9hG4bK3cab.78e494a4.0
 To: sip:group1.101 at my.kamailio.domain.name;tag=b2514519391e8b4d
sip:102 at my.kamailio.domain.name;tag=6d6077e15fecee48b2721a5e94bf8883-f712
 CSeq: 12 NOTIFY^M Call-ID: 24db3209-611c031d at 192.168.1.104

 <?xml version="1.0"?> <dialog-info
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="11"
state="full" entity="group1.102 at my.kamailio.domain.name">   <dialog
id="7aaa32e84362a246716009175ad670be at domain.tld"

The phone ( I tested with a GXP2000, GXP2020 and SPA962 + SPA932) does
not flash lights or anything. Since you suggested that a solid kamailio
would work out of the box, I suspect that either I miscommunicated my
setup or did something really wrong. The notify definitely gets to the
phone and the phone replies 200/OK when it receives the NOTIFY. But I
think that the telephone is not understanding the request because it
subscribed to '102' but received a notification for 'group1.102'. The
funny thing is, the From header matches the subscribe To header, it's
just the XML has the full name instead of the shortened name.

<sip:102 at my.kamailio.domain.name>;tag=6d6077e15fecee48b2721a5e94bf8883-f712

I see this in my ( on kamailio ) /var/log/messages :

Aug 13 09:55:24 kamailio-dev /usr/sbin/kamailio[25449]:
INFO:presence:send_notify_request: NOTIFY
sip:group1.101 at my.kamailio.domain.name via
sip:development1.101 at my.home.ip.where.phone.is:57234 on behalf of
sip:102 at my.kamailio.domain.name for event dialog

I should also mention that the NOTIFY sent out by presence bypasses my
routing scripts. So I have the PUBLISH come through ( which I leave
alone ) and the NOTIFY is sent according to the location table without
ever consulting my routing script.

So everything amazingly worked out well, except that the lights are not
changing status which I think is related to the XML document dialog-info
entity attribute containing the group name, sent from my server.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Thanks,

David

Other information :

 if ( is_method("SUBSCRIBE") )
          {
               avp_db_query("select groupname from sometable ",
"$avp(s:groupname)");
               avp_printf("$ru",
"sip:$avp(s:zone).$tU at my.kamailio.domain.name");
               xlog("L_INFO", "Subscribe rewritten from $tU to $ru -
M=$rm \n");
               xlog("L_INFO", "Handling SUBSCRIBE - $fU - $avp(s:zone) -
M=$rm RURI=$ru F=$fu T=$tu IP=$si ID=$ci\n");
               handle_subscribe();
               t_release();
               exit;
          }

Kamailio compiled from sources :

Repository Root: https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser
Repository UUID: 689a6050-402a-0410-94f2-e92a70836424
Revision: 5910
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: henningw
Last Changed Rev: 5910
Last Changed Date: 2009-08-06 13:08:30 -0400 (Thu, 06 Aug 2009)