[Kamailio-Users] Generate INVITE from Openser

karhu yoannks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:54:55 CEST 2009

>note that this function works only for established dialogs -- so you
>have to track the call with dialog module.

Hi, I've been trying to track established call to use dlg_bye("callee")
function. It works but i had to track it with : if (dlg_get("callID",
"from_tag", "to_tag")  and has you know call ID f_tag and t_tag are changing
every time a call is established.So i would like to know how can i track a
call dynamically ?

I've been trying to play with set_dlg_profile("caller", "$fu") but i don't
get the point of this function..

Thanks.