[Kamailio-Users] cfgutils module

karhu yoannks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:19:05 CEST 2009

>IIRC, the mi command takes a bitmask as value while the config function
>takes the index in bitmask. So, if you want to test flag 2:

>if(is_gflag("2"))

>kamctl fifo set_gflag 4

>4 = 2^2

>For flag ten you have to set it via mi to 2^10 which is 1024.

>Try and see if works.

>Cheers,
>Daniel

Thanks for informations but doesn't work..
I've been loading cfgutils module and when i am using MI command everything
seems to be fine..

kamctl fifo set_gflag 1024
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
entering fifo_cmd set_gflag 1024
FIFO command was:
:set_gflag:openser_receiver_4180
1024

using is_gflag("10") in cfg file.

Are there others issues to command cfg file ?

In my user point of view (set_gflag_by_bitmask and set_gflag_by_index) seem
to be a good idea. It will be more understandable than power of 2 ^^