[Kamailio-Users] cfgutils module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:12:21 CEST 2009

On 05.08.2009 12:00 Uhr, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> IIRC, the mi command takes a bitmask as value while the config
>> function takes the index in bitmask. So, if you want to test flag 2:
>>
>> if(is_gflag("2"))
>>
>> kamctl fifo set_gflag 4
>>
>> 4 = 2^2
>>
>> For flag ten you have to set it via mi to 2^10 which is 1024.
>>
>> Try and see if works.
>
> This seems inconsistent and needlessly complicated and does not follow
> from the documentation at all.  I would recommend changing the
> set_gflag MI function to take the bit offset as an argument rather
> than the bitmask if is_gflag() checks the offset.
I kind of agree. Maybe the best is to add new mi commands:

set_gflag_ny_bitmask - which actually replicates the current command
set_gflag_by_index - which sets a bit at a position

keep the old for compatibility, or remove if people agree.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* SIP Router Bootcamp
* Kamailio (OpenSER) and Asterisk Training
* Berlin, Germany, Sep 1-4, 2009
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/