[Kamailio-Users] LCR gateway failthrough..

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Apr 27 16:22:06 CEST 2009

2009/4/27 Nick Warr <nick at mobilia.it>:
> When I call next_gw() will LCR use all possible gateway groups, or just
> the gateway(s) in the first matching group?

Just the gateway(s) in the first matching group. If not, it doesn't make sense.

> The second question is tangential to the first, if it does send the
> traffic to other gateway group after failing through the first, does it
> regenerate the RURI, because the local provider wants a numerical prefix
> on the calls I send, and the other one no (basically do I need to
> account for this in my config?)

No, LCR will not add a prefix, you must do it.
When ou cal "load_gw(ARG)", just the gateway goups matching the
*current* RURI prefix and the PV used as ARG will be selected. Later,
if the first result fails, "next_gw()" will take out the second
result.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>