[Kamailio-Users] Multiple SIP Proxy Environment / Socket Information

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Apr 21 23:29:35 CEST 2009

El Martes, 21 de Abril de 2009, Brandon Armstead escribió:
> Inaki,
>
>    Sorry missed the 'reply to all button'.  I think what your saying makes
> sense, so simply enumerate each server:
>
> P1 - Set Flag 1
> P2 - Set Flag 2
> P3 - Set Flag 3
>
> these flags will then be written to usrloc, and upon lookup read from
> usrloc.

Yes.

> In which case I can simply check this $bf psuedo variable for the specific
> server value, or even potentially do a lookup from a data source w/
> avp_db_query and forward to associative proxy correctly by setting the
> destination uri.

Well, I think is faster and easier just checking the bflags retrieved when
performing the location operation. You can do an AND operation against the $bf
variable, or just check the bflags:

  # I'm Proxy 1, so...

  if isbflagset(1)
    # nothing to do, I will route the request to the user location.
    ;

  else if isbflagset(2)
    # I route the request to Proxy 2.
    $du = "sip:P2";

  else if isbflagset(3)
    # I route the request to Proxy 3.
    $du = "sip:P3";

> Does this sound feasable?  Thanks!

Yes, it does. You must also allow these request from P1 to P2 without asking
for auth and so.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>