[Kamailio-Users] Multiple SIP Proxy Environment / Socket Information

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Apr 21 23:21:45 CEST 2009

Inaki,

   Sorry missed the 'reply to all button'.  I think what your saying makes
sense, so simply enumerate each server:

i.e.

P1 - Set Flag 1
P2 - Set Flag 2
P3 - Set Flag 3

these flags will then be written to usrloc, and upon lookup read from
usrloc.

In which case I can simply check this $bf psuedo variable for the specific
server value, or even potentially do a lookup from a data source w/
avp_db_query and forward to associative proxy correctly by setting the
destination uri.

Does this sound feasable?  Thanks!