[Kamailio-Users] run openser and asterisks in one box

Rafael Rincon rrincon at ipcomnetwork.com
Fri Apr 17 16:15:35 CEST 2009

Hi Metshet,

in the sip.conf located usually in /etc/asterisk/sip.conf
look for the parameters

bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0

You can adjust the port and/or the ip the asterisk listen.
You can take two paths:
- Alias interfaces, having the same box w/ several ip address.
- Let asterisk use a different port

In both ways you need let kamailio know what ip/port need to talk to
asterisk.

Personally I like to have several ip addresess in one box, this way I
can talk directly to asterisk and kamailio in their native sip port.

Regards,

Rafael