[Kamailio-Users] run openser and asterisks in one box

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Fri Apr 17 15:33:02 CEST 2009

Hi Metshet

Sure it is possible. You can specify with the listen= or port= statement the Transport:IP:port or just the port respectively.

The option, to modify the SIP port should also exisit in Asterisk.

Sebastian

PS: See e.g. http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.5.x#listen for listen in Kamailio 1.5