[Kamailio-Users] Failed gateway recovery with dispatcher.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:51:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

kamailio should automatically enable the gateway. The mechanism used is
based n internal tm callbacks. If the gateway is not brought back, then
there is something wrong with matching it when reply comes back.

Can you run on debug mode and send the messages along with sip trace?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com