[Kamailio-Users] Client REGISTERED but "404-NOT FOUND"

luzango mfupe luzango.mfupe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:54:57 CEST 2008

> Hi Castilo,

Yea you might be right that my conclusion is wrong but in my case at least a
client must be in the ACL  in order  to be able to make PSTN
calls,unregistered clients cant call as well.

I tested the same configuration with a X-lite client and it was possible to
make calls.

> ...debug why your dialed number is not matched as a number to the PSTN.
>

> Can you explain here a lil bit more?? because the regex part in my config
> is working fine it matches all PSTN[Local & Int.] perfectly!!

Cheers,
Lu.

--
Luzango Mfupe
TUUNE MOBILE

"...Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay
there......."