[Kamailio-Users] question about register

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:19:14 CET 2008

txs Henning, the search() works, that block only matches REGISTERs, but my point was whether the lookup() function makes sense or not for handling REGISTERs [ I see it in some tutorials, I am a beginner to kamailio by the way]

as far as handling UN-REGISTRATIONs, would save() fit there as well? should I do something special to handle the UN-REGISTRATION or kamailio should know that should remove the AOR automaticall when it sees the "expires=0" in the Contact HF?

also, I see the loop but do not understand why it happens.

regards

Fabian