[Kamailio-Users] SER config file adaptation to Kamailio ?

Samuel Muller sml at 720.fr
Mon Nov 3 21:54:15 CET 2008

Hello all,

I tried during one week to adapt my old SER configuration file (ser.cfg, for
SER 2.0.0),
who works really great, to Kamailio v1.4.2.

I used to change all the stuff needed (many functions, onsend route, ...
disappeared or was replaced, ...).
That's ok, concepts are the same - registration are ok, NAT (seems to) works
with rtpproxy,
and I'm using radius server (Radiator). MySQL is only here to store
locations, domains,
and trusted stuff like gateways. Everything looks fine (load kamalio : no
pbm, REGISTER, OPTIONS methods and SIP ping ok, ...)

Right now, RTP does not work, and no SIP phone (linksys spa9xx, thomson
st2030, ...) can't call - there's no ringing, even if all the sip phones are
registered and known by OpenSER ...
It seems OpenSER can't send the SIP requests to the callee ???

Did anyone had the same problem and resolved it ?
Or, eventually anyone does have some config sample config file (as you can
have in SER examples stuff) ?

I would like to let here a debug log of a call from a linksys spa942 to a
sjphone but it's a bit enormous (debug log + config file) ...
so i let it in attached file.

the scenario is :
0123451011 (sjphone) calls 0123451012 (linksys spa9xx)
the 2 UACs are on the same LAN, through the same router, with the same
realm.
there're registered and are stored into the location table in mySQL.

but the problem is present in all the case we can have (different realms,
different WAN connections, different SIP UACs ...)

Thanks in advance !

--
Samuel MULLER