[OpenSER-Users] Problem in Installing OpenSER-1.3.x

srinivas.banda at wipro.com srinivas.banda at wipro.com
Tue Mar 4 14:53:50 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am new to OpenSER, I want to install OpenSER on my Redhat Linux
machine.

I had downloaded OpenSER latest1.3.x.

I have some doubts regarding installation of openser

1. is mysql is to be installed before installing openser??

2. I had installed openser1.3.x with installation procedure given in the
openser.org, ( I did make all)

3. if it is mandatory to have mysql running before installing openser1.3
please tell where can I get mysql compatible for redhat linux??

4. if any body have complete step by step installation procedure and
what are all pre required software is to be installed plz give me
suggestion.

Please give suggestions to my queries as soon as possible because it is
very urgent..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas