[OpenSER-Users] Openser1.3.1 performance figures

Sundaramoorthy, Vijaianand vijaianand.sundaramoorthy at hp.com
Fri Jun 27 09:20:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are trying to benchmark openser1.3.1 - installed in a 2cpu-dual core(Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5110  @ 1.60GHz),hp c-class blade, with 2GBRAM.

OS:RHEL4U5.

We have configured openser with mysql database as registerer.

We are using IMS Bench(IMS SIPp),to generate SIPp traffic - combination of registration/re registration/de-registration/call flow(uac)/scenarios.

It looks like, the when the calls per second is increased 150/200 CPS, calls started failing.

Is this is normal acceptable performance figures for openser for the above configuration?

we record route all the SIP requests (except for REGISTER,MESSAGE ) and we do have mysql database for authenticating registration requests.

Attached, the openser.cfg

Also attached the Error logs from SIPP.

Anyone have some clues/hints?

Thanks for your help,