[OpenSER-Users] Preserving original number when using alias_db_lookup

Stagg Shelton stagg at sheltonjohns.com
Sun Jun 29 21:53:49 CEST 2008

Thank you Iñaki.  Not only did I find that my syntax made no sense, I
also found that openser would not start because of it.

I believe that I have found my solution with your help.  The below
syntax appears to be working with the results I intended.

         alias_db_lookup("dbaliases");

         if (!lookup("location")) {

                 }
         }
         else
         {
           avp_pushto("$ru/username", "$oU");
         }

What the above does for me is that OpenSER can receive an invite from
one of my SIP providers.  I can determine if the call is intended for
one of the PBX's that are registered to OpenSER and appropriately
route the call to the PBX that serves the number.

Thanks
Stagg