[OpenSER-Users] Preserving original number when using alias_db_lookup

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Jun 29 21:42:16 CEST 2008

El Domingo, 29 de Junio de 2008, Stagg Shelton escribió:
> I guess where I am most confused is the interaction that AVP has on
> the current message.  Does AVP have the ability to rewrite the current
> message URI before I use t_relay to send it to its destination?  Is it
> as simple as the following:
>
> avp(s:$rU) = $oU;

The above is incorrent, you cannot do "avp(s:$rU), it makes no sense. An AVP
must have an intenger or string identifier:

  avp(s:name1)
  avp(s:name1)
  avp(i:1)
  avp(i:2)

But you cannot do:

  avp(s:$rU)  <-- Why it???

Anyway what I mean is that if you have modified RURI (maybe using
alias_db_lookup, lookup('location')...) you still can get the
**original**RURI via $ou, $oU... variables.

Example:

-------
RURI = sip:boby at domain.com

alias_db_lookup();