[OpenSER-Users] Aliases for outgoing calls

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Jul 18 19:51:36 CEST 2008

El Viernes, 18 de Julio de 2008 18:02, mayamatakeshi escribió:
> Victor, Jesus,
> thanks for the replies.
> But the use of Remote-Party-ID/PAI (or non-use, depending on the
> terminating equipment), is a subsequent step. First I have to identify the
> subscriber based on the alias: the subscriber will have several of them and
> will send any one of them to us in the INVITE. The alias will be set in the
> header From, so what I need is a way to perform its lookup at table
> dbaliases. Then, authenticate the subscriber and finally relay the INVITE
> (using Remote-Party-ID/PAI or not).

Hi Maya, I think your are doing it on the wrong order, better follow Jesus and
Victor advice.

On our system we let the user send us PPI headers and if you find one, we
check if that PPI is allowed for that user and then translate it into a PAI
header for our GW's, that the "correct" way of doing this.

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual S.L.