[OpenSER-Users] Aliases for outgoing calls

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:02:15 CEST 2008

Victor, Jesus,
thanks for the replies.
But the use of Remote-Party-ID/PAI (or non-use, depending on the
terminating equipment), is a subsequent step. First I have to identify the
subscriber based on the alias: the subscriber will have several of them and
will send any one of them to us in the INVITE. The alias will be set in the
header From, so what I need is a way to perform its lookup at table
dbaliases. Then, authenticate the subscriber and finally relay the INVITE
(using Remote-Party-ID/PAI or not).

regards,
takeshi