[OpenSER-Users] Configuration Data....?

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 21:53:33 CET 2008

I need a way in OpenSER to store some simple configuration data.
For example, if a parameter is set, I might perform database updates with avp_db_query().

I looked at the dbtext, db_berkeley and flatstore modules and realise that they cannot be used for storing generic information. They are designed to be used as a db store for userloc info etc.

So, simple question, how can I store global persistent (on disk is ok) information and retrieve it with OpenSER?

Thanks,
Doug.