[Kamailio-Users] Simple Proxying?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Dec 11 13:50:31 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:51 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> is routing working between the two ip interfaces or you need rtpproxy in
> bridge mode?

Yes rtpproxy will be running in bridge mode, the gateway cannot route
packets between the two networks.

> Check:
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/nathelper.html
> http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/modules/nathelper/examples/alg.cfg?revision=2&view=markup

This looks exactly like what I needed! I'll be giving this a try as
soon as I get into work today.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"