[OpenSER-Users] survey: Who is using serweb?

Megha Saini megs20 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:51:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would also suggest to keep a DB patch on wiki for the people still/ in
future interested to use serweb with OpenSER.

Also, please tell me if serweb works with OpenSER version 1.3 or not. I have
tried a lot to configure it with this version but I always see a blank page
when i start serweb from the browser.

Please let me know if anybody is using serweb and OpenSER.

Thanks,

Regards
Megha